Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Blog Is On Getting to Know You Thursday!

My Blog Is On Survey Junkie's "Getting to Know You Thursday"!

Here are some of the questions that I answered for the interveiw.

Tell me a bit about yourself (questions from Survey Junkie's blog)...



I’m a mom to three energetic boys, Royce age 10, Giovonnie age 7 and Gannon who is almost 2.
I’ve been married for 11 years to my husband Joe who is a computer guy (he does IT and Programming, which comes in handy when I have any type computer failures). I enjoy hanging out with my family, writing, blogging, photography, drawing and painting, scrapbooking, reading books, shopping, chocolate, Diet Pepsi, and taking hot relaxing showers or baths. I’m currently attending an online university to finish out my Bachelors of Arts in Visual Communications in digital design (in other words graphic design, web design, and illustrations), which I love! I’m learning so many new things, and have been able to create art with Abode Photoshop CS and CS4; I’ve created an animation with Photoshop CS and ImageReady, and have started working with Abode Illustrator as well, and so far I've created two Grab My Button images with links (my own and the one for Journey of Grace) as well as my own header banner and the animated penguin on the top right of my screen.

Tell me a bit about your blog:
I’ve started my blog almost a year ago, which was started to send updates, and little stories about my family. Currently I’ve been creating my own graphics for my blog as well such as my penguin animation, blog header, and grab button (so fun), and am working on extending the content of my blog.



How did you get into blogging?
I was inspired by my friend/cousin-in-law Amber (she has a beautiful blog called Journey of Grace), as well as a few other extended family members, to start my own blog. I thought about it for a long time, and the commitment that it would take to keep up with it, but I decided it was worth the time because I love to write and my family gave me a subject that I could write about on my blog.


What type of blog do you have?
I have more of a personal blog at this time I suppose, but I really don’t know the all the type of blogs out there.

Who does your blog appeal to most?
I would say that it would appeal to anyone who has a family, who likes funny stories, and to those who would like to know that there are others out there going through much of the same daily family type stuff that they do.



What is your favorite thing about blogging?
My favorite thing about blogging is that it is another creative outlet for me to express my feelings, my love for my family, and share the experiences of our lives with others.



Do you have any blogging goals?
Absolutely, I’m aiming at extending the content of my blog to be more versatile and interesting to other people, and I would like to raise the traffic of my blog as well. I’ve also decided to add some of my artwork in some of the post. As well as would love to get into doing some giveaways and reviews (I would love more information on how to get started in that, so if anyone has good suggestions please let me know.)


Where can people find you?
Facebook or Blogger


I would like to do my first give away! …so to one lucky winner who becomes a public follower of my blog(or is a public follower), and post a comment to my blog of either why they stopped by, or if they have an answer to my question for interview question # 10 (Do you have any blogging goals? ) with an email address to contact them; I will provide a free custom designed banner, simple animation, small image, or grab button (a choice of one) for their blog site (If you don't have a blog, I sure we can work something else out). A winner will be chosen randomly (by random.org) and will be notified Sept. 30, 2010. Please leave a email address, so that I may notify you of your win.


Thank you again,

Tana Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...