Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Getting into Swagbucks

A while back, I viewed a website called Swagbucks, which was posted by Amber in her Journey of Grace blog. After reading what she had to say about it, I hopped over to the site and read the information, which was posted on the site. I then decide to give it a go, although I have my home site set to Google, because it's fast, easy, and I seem to get loads of information in just a click. I would use the Swagbuck site here and there, but not really trying to earn the "swagbucks" that they offer. In just a few months of using the site in a hit and miss fashion I've been able to earn some of the swagbucks, enough to make a couple of purchases in the swagstore. Thus far, I've purchased an mp3 song by Johnny Cash, and a $5.00 Amazon.com card, with only the cost of time I'd used for searching the net. Then I thought, "Wow, this is great. I should share it." So if you haven't tried it, or if you're not swaging yet click on the link at the side of my page and give it a go; you may like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...