Thursday, March 26, 2009

What's for Dinner!?

This happened a few months ago, and I shared it with Tanya. I happened to come across the story when I was cleaning out my email boxes. I had a good laugh again, and thought I would share it with the rest of you.

Joe often teases that he is going to eat the boys even suggesting that we’ve already eaten their brother Sam, and a sister Susie. Royce has figured out that Joe is just playing, but Giovonnie still believe that Joe is really going to eat them; so at the dinner table one evening Joe says, “Gannon is so big; I could eat him just like a little piggy. (We were having pork roast at the time for dinner.) Giovonnie breaks in to tears yelling at the top of his lungs, "You can't eat Gannon he is my favorite person ever, just eat Royce!" I laughed and then reassured Giovonnie that his dad wasn't really going to eat anyone.

1 comment:

  1. That is absolutely hilarious!! Seriously, that's super cute.
    Glad to be able to keep up even better over the blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...