Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mother's Day

I've been a bit busy last week, and forgot to give my boys their props for giving me such a wonderful Mother's Day. We actually celebrated on Saturday, and it was just perfect weather for our picnic in the park, and an afternoon at the Zoo in Sioux Fall, SD. On our way to Sioux Falls Joe ordered a to go family meal from Famous Daves (on of my favorite places to eat). Perfectly timed that it was hot and ready when we stopped by to pick it up. Then off to the park which is located right next to the zoo. Once we finished eating and cleaning up it was zoo time.

My boys on the way into the zoo.

Silly Ride

Royce and Giovonnie catching Piggy Back Rides on a statue of a boy feeding an animal.


Royce and Giovonnie monkeying around with the green screen.


Family Photo: Royce,Giovonnie "GioGio", Tana, Gannon, and Joe on the train ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...